Heath Old Hall
Heath Hall was a 17th century mansion built by George Ramsden with later extensions, 1754-1780, by John Carr (Carr of York).
The last owner was Ingram Fuller Godfrey; he sold the hall to Halifax Corporation in 1889. It was partially partly demolished in 1890 to enable work to be completed on the construction of Heath Road. A notable find during the demolition included parts of a tombstone, inscribed: "Here lyeth the body of Hannah, the daughter of John Elam of Halifaxe, who died the 7 of the first month 1594".