Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: Belle Vue

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC06073.jpg
1979. This building was used as the towns main library from 1899 until the opening of the current library in 1983. It was also used as the natural history section of Halifax Museum.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC06072.jpg
This building was constructed in the 1850s as a home for Sir Francis Crossley (owner of the carpet manufacturers) and was converted into the towns main library in 1899. It served in this capacity until the current library was opened in 1983. By a…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC06071.jpg
This building was constructed in the 1850s as a home for Sir Francis Crossley (owner of the carpet manufacturers) and was converted into the towns main library in 1899. It served in this capacity until the current library was opened in 1983. By a…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC06070.jpg
This building was constructed in the 1850s as a home for Sir Francis Crossley (owner of the carpet manufacturers) and was converted into the towns main library in 1899. It served in this capacity until the current library was opened in 1983. By a…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2