Holme House Mill, Booth, where water power was in use until 1941. The mill had been owned by the Ogden family since 1769: after it was dismantled it is believed the waterwheel was moved to Shibden Hall, Halifax. Old code No. AT930DO.
NAME: DEAN MILLS
REF: LD 7
GRID REF: 044 274
APPROX DATE OF SITE AND BUILDINGS: Late 18C/early 19C
DESCRIPTION/HISTORY: There was probably a fulling mill in this vicinity as far back as the…