Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Horse Drawn Wagon

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DNT00199.jpg
The Leeds & Bradford Extension Railway, later a part of the MR, between Shipley and Colne opened through Keighley in 1847 giving the town its first station. The station seen here dates from 1883 and is on the opposite side of Bradford Road to theā€¦
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2