Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Learings

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/ALC00838.jpg
An early steam powered mill, built in 1861 by Colden Cotton & Commercial Company Limited, was the last to be built in the Colden Valley. It was demolished in the 1970s following a fire. Colden School can be seen left of centre. On the very left of…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/ALC00820.jpg
Postcard, published by Lilywhite Ltd, Brighouse. Colden School is on the left hand side. The row of cottages in the foreground on the right are called High Street.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2