Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Oats Royd House
This extensive mill complex is remarkable for its open setting on the hillside above Luddenden village. Founded in 1847 by John Murgatroyd & Son and named after the fine family house of 1645, it was run as a worsted spinning and manufacturing works,…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2