Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: Old
In 1431, The Holme, then a manor house of 40 rooms, was referenced in connection with Thomas Whitaker. The process of converting the original wooden structure into stone began in 1603 and was completed 1717 with west wing. The Whitakers built an…

Tags: , ,
Junction Keighley Road & Burnley Road. After 1964
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2