Browse Items (17 total)

  • Tags: Plaque

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/LLG00153.jpg
Plaque states "The Oldest Methodist Chapel In the World in Continuous Use. The Society Was Founded By William Darney About 1742. The Rev. John Wesley Preached At Heptonstall For The Last Time in 1786."

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HLS05150.jpg
The plaque above the doorway is dated 1642. The building now houses Heptonstall Museum operated by Calderdale Council.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HLS05141.jpg
The plaque bearing the date 1736 is on a building which used to be part of the Cross Inn. The initials are for Henry and Elizabeth Foster, who had the house built.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HLS05140.jpg
The plaque bearing the date 1736 is on a building which used to be part of the Cross Inn. The initials are for Henry and Elizabeth Foster, who had the house built.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HLS00170.jpg
The plaque was located in the memorial gardens, Hebden Bridge.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DEP00327.jpg
Mitchell Mill Lane, Old Town

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DEP00326.jpg
Mitchell Mill Lane, Old Town

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DEP00325.jpg
Mitchell Mill Lane, Old Town

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DMC00104.jpg
The plaque reads:
TO THE MEMORY OF
SAMUEL, JOHN AND
JOSHUA FIELDEN
Constant Benefactors of
THE UNITARIAN
CHURCH AND SCHOOL
This Stone was laid by
S. ALFRED STEINTHAL
June 17th 1899

(Rev. Samuel Alfred Steinthal was a prominent…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2