Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: Roomfield
Previously based at Millwood, the congregation moved to Roomfield in 1877, nearer to Todmorden Centre. The Chapel was demolished in 1953 due to dry rot and similarly the schoolroom in 1959. A new small Chapel opened at Roomfield in 1962.
River Calder can be seen flowing diagonally alongside terraced houses. Roomfield School in middle distance.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2