Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Square Church

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DPC00131.jpg
Congregationalists had held regular meetings in Halifax since at least 1763 and the Square Chapel, named after the area although it is also square in shape, was opened in 1772 at a cost of over £2,000. The chapel was first preached in on 24th May…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2