Browse Items (55 total)

  • Tags: St James

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/MOS00211.jpg
Mytholm Court with the parish church of St James behind. Hell Hole Rocks are on the right.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/MOS00209.jpg
Looking down on Mytholm, Brown's works in centre picture, with the Stubbing Wharf on the Rochdale Canal in the foreground.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/MOS00208.jpg
Looking down on Mytholm with Brown's Works centre picture and the Stubbing Wharf Inn on Rochdale Canal in the foreground.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/MOS00207.jpg
Mytholm Court has been replaced by Myholm Meadows, the flats and Bankfoot Garage have gone and been replaced by the houses of Longstaff Court.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/MOS00205.jpg
Looking down on Brown works at Mytholm, with Heptonstall on the hill above.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/MOS00204.jpg
Looking down on Mytholm flats, Bankfoot Garage, Mytholm court and the parish church of St James.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HCC00146.jpg
L to R Rev Vernon Staley, 1879-85, Rev George Sowden, 1861-99, Rev Augustine H. Walker, 1870-78. Photo given to St James PCC by the grand daughter of the Rev A.J. Fletcher

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HCC00145.jpg
Right Reverend Eden, Bishop of Wakefield 1897 - 1928

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HCC00138.jpg
Photo given to St James PCC by the grand daughter of the Rev A.J. Fletcher

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HCC00137.jpg
Photo given to St James PCC by the grand daughter of the Rev A.J. Fletcher

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HCC00136.jpg
St. James Sunday School Outing, between 1878-1884.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HCC00135.jpg
St. James Sunday School Outing, between 1878-1884.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HCC00134.jpg
St. James Sunday School Outing, between 1878-1884.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HCC00133.jpg
St. James, Parish Church of Hebden Bridge, Sunday School Outing, between 1878-1884.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HCC00132.jpg
St. James, Parish Church of Hebden Bridge, Sunday School Outing, between 1878-1884.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HCC00126.jpg
Mytholm Church School, Hebden Bridge, also known as Hebden Bridge National School, St James Day School and St James School, Hebden Bridge. The need for a school was prompted by Rev George Sowden. It was built by subscription. The corner-stone was…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/RDA00118.jpg
The Parish Church of Hebden Bridge, dedicated to St James the Great, was consecrated in 1833. The church was built on land given by the Revd. James Armitage Rhodes and his wife Mary, who lived at nearby Mytholm Hall.

One of the Mytholm silk mills…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2