Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: St James The Greater Church

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/WSC00191.jpg
Hebden Bridge's Parish Church situated out of the town to the west at Mytholm. One of the so called 'million pound' churches it was built on land donated by the Rev. John Armytage Rhodes of adjacent Mytholm Hall. it was consecrated in 1933.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2