Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: St Johns

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/RAW00111.jpg
Date unknown. Noticeable in the centre are the arches of Stubbings School and next to it on the left is St John's Church, demolished in the 1980s. The 4 storeyed mill bottom centre was known as Melbourne Mill, which was demolished in 1983, now theā€¦

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/ALC05762.jpg
20 February 1954. Desmonde and Margaret Moss. St John's Church, Warley.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/ALC00365.jpg
Looking across the White Lion yard to Birchcliife. Behind the houses centre left is the roof of St John's Church which was consecrated in 1931 and made redundant in 1984 and converted into dwellings. To its right is Stubbings School opened 1878.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2