Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Sunnybank
Harold Holdsworth with nephew Alan Clayton. The farm just visible to the right of Harold's head is Smithy Steads. Donated by Yvonne Broadbent.
The sketch and description were originally published in The Halifax Courier in 1912-1913.

Sunnybank is one of the few remaining timber-built houses in the parish. It presents a quaint sight and a decaying one, especially on the north side. …
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2