Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Tin Tabarnacle

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/ALC00626.jpg
Situated in Unity Street, Hebden Bridge, the Tin Tabernacle was built as a Wesleyan Mission and opened in May 1887 for services which had previously been held at a house in Foster Lane. The mission was superseded by the splendid Foster Lane Chapel,…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/ALC00399.jpg
c.1888. In the centre is Nutclough Mill before the extension to the left, and above 'old' Birchcliffe Chapel. Housing starting to be developed on the hillside; top right Cliffe Royd on Wadsworth Lane and right behind the north side of Blenheim…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2