<<< Back

Title: Hebden Bridge Parish Church, Mytholm - RDA00118

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/RDA00118.jpg
Click on the photo to enlarge. Click here to Comment
To license a hi-res version of this image or order a print: Copy the full title, including the number and quote this when contacting us. Not all images are available to license or print.

Title

Hebden Bridge Parish Church, Mytholm - RDA00118

Subject

Churches & Chapels, Gravestone, Graveyard, Hebden Bridge, Mytholm, Silk Mill, St James

Description

The Parish Church of Hebden Bridge, dedicated to St James the Great, was consecrated in 1833. The church was built on land given by the Revd. James Armitage Rhodes and his wife Mary, who lived at nearby Mytholm Hall.

One of the Mytholm silk mills can be seen behind the church.

Source

Rene Dawson

Date

No date yet

Rights

PHDA - Rene Dawson Collection

Identifier

RDA00118.TIF

Citation

“Hebden Bridge Parish Church, Mytholm - RDA00118,” Pennine Horizons Digital Archive, accessed January 27, 2020, http://penninehorizons.org/items/show/24829.

Output Formats

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>