Title: Baildon Station - DNT00191
Click on the photo to enlarge. Click here to Comment
To license a hi-res version of this image or order a print: Copy the full title, including the number and quote this when contacting us. Not all images are available to license or print.
Baildon Station - DNT00191
Airedale, Baildon, Bridge, Bridges, Footbridge, Gas Lamp, Lamp, MR, Midland Railway, People, Places, Platform, Railway, Railway station, Railways, Station, Station Building, Station Platform, Trees
The station seen here in MR days is on the MR’s Shipley – Guiseley line and opened at the same time as the line in 1876 and was closed in 1953 and the buildings subsequently demolished. An unstaffed station was re-opened in 1973 and the line, now electrified but reduced to single track, remains in use for Bradford Forster Square – Ilkley services.
PHDA - David Taylor Collection
Unknown, “Baildon Station - DNT00191,” Pennine Horizons Digital Archive, accessed November 16, 2019, http://penninehorizons.org/items/show/26620.