Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: Cape Asbestos
The Hare and Hounds Inn is in the foreground and Acre Mill in the background. The mill was originally built as a textile mill but was taken over by Cape Asbestos in 1939. The company moved to Westmorland in the 1970s leaving a legacy of crippling…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2