Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: Fielden Square
Postcard dated 1906. The statue of John Fielden designed by J.H. Foley and cast in 1869, was moved here from its original site outside the Town Hall. In 1939 it was again moved to its current site (2019) in Centre Vale Park.
Taken outside the Golden Lion, Todmorden. Thomas was lock keeper at Longlees. AN 34132490
Old Stubbs brush works, 2002. The oldest area of Todmorden, taken from Fielden Square
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2