Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Halifax Bank
The Old Bridge originally built 1510 and repaired in 1602 and 1657 when it was described "in great ruin and decay". Seen here in about 1900 looking over to Buttress Brink, demolished 1960s, with the new 'Hole in the Wall' pub on the right.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2