Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: Victoria Hall
Opened in February 1901, this fine building has had a number of names since that time. Its fortunes have varied over the decades, and was purchased by Halifax Borough Council in 1960. Amongst other things, it hosted pop groups in the 1960s, wrestling…
The bridge carrying Station Road over the River Calder dates from 1850 and replaced a wooden trestle bridge.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2