Title: All Saints' Church, Salterhebble, Halifax - DPC00347
Click on the photo to enlarge. Click here to Comment
To license a hi-res version of this image or order a print: Copy the full title, including the number and quote this when contacting us. Not all images are available to license or print.
All Saints' Church, Salterhebble, Halifax - DPC00347
Postcard dated 1918. In November 1996, All Saints' celebrated the 150th anniversary. The infant Church of England parish was one of the new districts resulting from Sir Robert Peel's New Parishes Act of 1843, designed to make pastoral and other provision for the rapidly growing industrial areas. Carved out of the very large parish of Halifax, most of the area served then also comprises the present parish, covering Salterhebble, Skircoat Green and Copley, at the south end of the town of Halifax.
PHDA - Dave Pearson Collection
Pennine Horizons Digital Archive
“All Saints' Church, Salterhebble, Halifax - DPC00347,” Pennine Horizons Digital Archive, accessed June 22, 2021, https://penninehorizons.org/items/show/28728.