Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: Rodwell End

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/PNH01222.jpg
Note the drip stones above the windows.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/TAS00445.jpg
Todmorden’s first Baptist Meeting House was built on this site about 1703 but it closed eighty years later although there was short revival at the end of the century but then in 1804 the congregation moved down the hill to their new Rehoboth Chapel…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/TNC00387.jpg
On the road from Todmorden to Blackshaw Head is this former Baptist Chapel. It was taken over by the Methodists before closure. Now a private house.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2