Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Rydings Park
PH/25. The sketch and description are from The Calderdale Sketch Book by J. L. Berbiers, published in 1973 by The Halifax Courier Ltd.

The Rydings (original name of the building) was built in 1821 as a mansion for Mr John Brooke who was in…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2