<<< Back

Title: Bailiff Bridge Station, Nr. Brighouse - DNT00268

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DNT00268.jpg
Click on the photo to enlarge. Click here to Comment
To license a hi-res version of this image or order a print: Copy the full title, including the number and quote this when contacting us. Not all images are available to license or print.

Title

Bailiff Bridge Station, Nr. Brighouse - DNT00268

Description

On the L&YR’s ‘Pickle Bridge’ line which opened in 1881 running from near Wyke on the Halifax-Bradford line to join the Calder Valley main line east of Brighouse. The station opened in 1881 at the same time as the line but ‘temporarily’ closed in 1917 but never re-opened. The line closed to passenger traffic in 1948 and fully in 1952.

Creator

David Taylor

Source

David Taylor

Rights

PHDA - David Taylor Collection

Citation

David Taylor, “Bailiff Bridge Station, Nr. Brighouse - DNT00268,” Pennine Horizons Digital Archive, accessed April 22, 2024, https://penninehorizons.org/items/show/32307.

Output Formats

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>