Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Arthington
The first station here, known as Pool, opened with the Leeds & Thirsk Railway in 1849 but was replaced a little to the south by the triangular junction station seen here when the NER opened their Otley Branch in 1865; it was re-named Arthington as a…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2