Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: Patmos
Only the chapel's gate and railings can be seen here. A chapel was first opened her by the New Connexion Methodists in 1816 but was sold to the Baptists in 1841. By 1878 they had outgrown it and a new Chapel was built on the site. It closed and was…
In the centre of the photo is Patmos Chapel, Burnley Road, Todmorden. The site is now the Memorial Gardens
Patmos Chapel is on the right, now the site of the Memorial Gardens. Pre 1920. From R A Priestley. AN 70083219
Looking down Burnley Road towards the town centre viaduct. Date unknown.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2