Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: Unknown
The left hand section is dated 1885. The three gables on the right are 17th century. For further information on the history of this property see The Halifax Antiquarian Transactions 1918.
This site was occupied for much of C20 by Lindley's Beauvoir Engineering Works which made nuts and bolts. Demolished in the early 1980s it is now the site of the Bluebell Walk Estate. The new estate on the right is on the site of Carr Field House.…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2