Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: steam roller
A steam vehicle on Burnley Road passing tennis court and bowling green on Tillotson Holme and above long lines of railway goods wagons in the Station Goods Yard, closed 1962. St Mary's Church with its 126ft spire, demolished 1980, on the hillside
The newly constructed the bridge over the River Calder in 1907. The bridge was opened in 1908 and appeared in the Engineering and Building journal, because it was the one of first pre-cast concrete bridges to be built in this country, as opposed to…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2