<<< Back

Title: Bramley Station, Leeds 1966 - DNT00159

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DNT00159.jpg
Click on the photo to enlarge. Click here to Comment
To license a hi-res version of this image or order a print: Copy the full title, including the number and quote this when contacting us. Not all images are available to license or print.

Title

Bramley Station, Leeds 1966 - DNT00159

Description

On the GNR ‘short line’ from Leeds Central to Bradford the station opened with the line in 1854. To the west of the station there was the junction with the Pudsey loop line which had opened in 1893 and closed in 1965. Bramley station closed in 1966 about the time of this photo and the buildings were demolished; a new station with bus stop shelters opened in 1983.

The photo is taken from a footbridge which connected the two platforms.

Creator

Unknown

Source

David Taylor

Rights

PHDA - David Taylor Collection

Citation

Unknown, “Bramley Station, Leeds 1966 - DNT00159,” Pennine Horizons Digital Archive, accessed April 21, 2024, https://penninehorizons.org/items/show/32199.

Output Formats

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>