<<< Back

Title: Bramley Station Entrance, Leeds - DNT00160

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DNT00160.jpg
Click on the photo to enlarge. Click here to Comment
To license a hi-res version of this image or order a print: Copy the full title, including the number and quote this when contacting us. Not all images are available to license or print.

Title

Bramley Station Entrance, Leeds - DNT00160

Description

On the 'short line' from Bradford to Leeds Central Station opened in 1854 by the Leeds, Bradford & Halifax Junction Railway which was acquired by the GNR in 1865. The station closed in 1966 and the buildings were demolished; a new station with bus stop shelters opened in 1983.

Creator

Unknown

Source

David Taylor

Rights

PHDA - David Taylor Collection

Citation

Unknown, “Bramley Station Entrance, Leeds - DNT00160,” Pennine Horizons Digital Archive, accessed July 18, 2024, https://penninehorizons.org/items/show/32200.

Output Formats

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>