Title: Kildwick Hall from the Terrace - HLS05917
Click on the photo to enlarge. Click here to Comment
To license a hi-res version of this image or order a print: Copy the full title, including the number and quote this when contacting us. Not all images are available to license or print.
Kildwick Hall from the Terrace - HLS05917
Architecture, Buildings, Hall, Kildwick
Slide 2 - After the Dissolution of the monasteries at the time of Henry V111, the Kildwick estates and Manor passed into the hands of the Currer family who built the Hall about 1673 and lived there for several generations. It now (1916) belongs to its lineal descendant, Major Wilson of Eshton Hall, Gargrave. The family of the late Sir John Brigg, Kt M. P. are the present occupiers of Kildwick Hall.
Hebden Bridge Literary & Scientific Society
1905 , 1900s
PHDA - Hebden Bridge Local History Society
George Hepworth, “Kildwick Hall from the Terrace - HLS05917,” Pennine Horizons Digital Archive, accessed February 29, 2020, http://penninehorizons.org/items/show/7313.