Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Burlery in Wharfedale
The station on the MR/NER ‘Otley & Ilkley Joint Railway ‘opened at the same time as the line in August 1865. The station was de-staffed in 1968 and the buildings demolished and replaced by bus stop style shelters, the line was electrified in 1994/5.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2