Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Framed print
Ebenezer Particular Baptist Chapel, or Meeting House, was opened by John Fawcett in 1777. In 1858 it became the Sunday School for Hope Baptist Chapel and when a larger Sunday School was opened there in 1873 it was first leased and then sold becoming…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2