Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Old Mill
View down the Hebden Water passed the Council Offices, built 1897, St Georges Bridge, 1893, Old Bridge 1510, West End Bridge 1771. The open land bottom right is now Valley Road and Market Place.
Old Gate was constructed probably in the 1760s as part of the Halifax - Todmorden Turnpike which entered the town on Commercial Street to the front of the White Lion then left to continue over the Old Bridge and then left again. It ceased to be part…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2