Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: pews

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/BIM00942.jpg
The church was re-ordered in the 1960s following a legacy from Abraham Gibson.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/PNH01259.jpg
The gallery pews were retained.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HLS05153.jpg
The old medieval church was badly damaged by a gale in 1847 but rather than repairing it a decision was taken to build a new church adjacent to it. Dedicated to St Thomas the Apostle this opened in 1854. This photo was taken before the re-ordering of…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2