<<< Back

Title: Osmondthorpe Station, Leeds - DNT00144

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DNT00144.jpg
Click on the photo to enlarge. Click here to Comment
To license a hi-res version of this image or order a print: Copy the full title, including the number and quote this when contacting us. Not all images are available to license or print.

Title

Osmondthorpe Station, Leeds - DNT00144

Description

The station, or probably a halt, on the Leeds Selby and York line was opened in 1930 by the LNER between Marsh Lane and Cross Gates stations following construction of a large housing estate. It was closed in 1960. The station is seen here possibly pre-World War II but certainly pre-nationalisation in 1948.

Creator

Unknown

Source

David Taylor

Rights

PHDA - David Taylor Collection

Relation

Pennine Horizons Digital Archive

Identifier

DNT00276.tif

Citation

Unknown, “Osmondthorpe Station, Leeds - DNT00144,” Pennine Horizons Digital Archive, accessed April 14, 2024, https://penninehorizons.org/items/show/32184.

Output Formats

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>