<<< Back

Title: Frizinghall Station - DNT00223

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DNT00223.jpg
Click on the photo to enlarge. Click here to Comment
To license a hi-res version of this image or order a print: Copy the full title, including the number and quote this when contacting us. Not all images are available to license or print.

Title

Frizinghall Station - DNT00223

Description

An intermediate station between Bradford Market Street Station, re-named Forster Square in 1924, and Shipley it was opened by the MR in 1875. The station was closed in 1965 and then demolished but a new unstaffed station was opened in 1987 with the north bound platform on the original site but the southbound is to the south.

Creator

Unknown

Source

David Taylor

Rights

PHDA - David Taylor Collection

Citation

Unknown, “Frizinghall Station - DNT00223,” Pennine Horizons Digital Archive, accessed May 21, 2024, https://penninehorizons.org/items/show/32263.

Output Formats

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>