Browse Items (40 total)

  • Tags: tractor

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/EFM00183.jpg
Or is this Stanley Holmes at/of Mill Field End?

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/EFM00182.jpg
Is this Stanley Holmes at/of Mill Field End?

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/EFM00173.jpg
Edward Crowther driving an International tractor.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/EFM00167.jpg
Disc harrowing with an International tractor to break up the clods of earth turned up by the plough. The field is off Thorny Lane and the driver , Mr Depledge, farmed at High House Farm.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/EFM00166.jpg
Willy Wainhouse driving a Ferguson tractor. On the skyline on the left hand side is Wainstalls School.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC00392.jpg
Cottage and outbuilding 25 m to north of Erringden Grange Farmhouse and - attached cart shed, Kilnshaw Lane, Hebden Bridge

G.V. II

Cottages and probably former textile factory. Early C19. Hammer-dressed stone, stone slate roof. 3 storeys. 2…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC00390.jpg
Cottage and outbuilding 25 m to north of Erringden Grange Farmhouse and - attached cart shed, Kilnshaw Lane, Hebden Bridge

G.V. II

Cottages and probably former textile factory. Early C19. Hammer-dressed stone, stone slate roof. 3 storeys. 2…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC00360.jpg
Location: Nos 5 & 7, Horsehold Lane, Horsehold, Hebden Bridge

Grade: II

Date first listed: 21-Jun-1984

G.V. II 2-cottage laithe-house, early C19. Hammer-dressed stone, stone slate roof. 2 storeys. Single-cell cottages, back-to-back. South front…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC06022.jpg
Construction of car park between North Parade and Weymouth Street, Halifax. March 1979. This area is now part of the Broad Street Plaza.

The 60s prorerty is on the left is Dews Garage and the right Timeform House, the headquarters of Phil Bulls…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC06081.jpg
Causeway Foot, Halifax. April 1980. The pottery was originally opened in 1874 but was moved to this location around 1900. The company closed in 1965 and the kiln, drying shed and chimney have been listed.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2