Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: waterwheel

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/ALC00512.jpg
Holme House Mill, Booth, where water power was in use until 1941. The mill had been owned by the Ogden family since 1769: after it was dismantled it is believed the waterwheel was moved to Shibden Hall, Halifax. Old code No. AT930DO.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HBC00737.jpg
Water wheel at F&H Sutcliffe's Champion Mill, Mayroyd, Hebden Bridge.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2