Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: Carriage
Peter Killick Principal Keeper of the Horses at Work museum seated on the right. Tourism Officer Jane Brantom. Photo donated by Ann Kilbey
Slide 16 - Like so much at Kirklees, the two old vehicles, pictured on the screen, tell of long descent in one line, of permanent ownership and of the preservation of the odds-and-ends possessions of previous generations.

Very quaint and curious…
Engraving by J Shore c.1855. Looking up from Stubbing Holme where the Colden Water joins the River Calder, the 'mytholm'. Above is Mytholm Hall, St James Parish Church and above that Eaves Lower and Upper Mills and to the right Bankfoot Mill, now the…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2