Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Steeple

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/TAS00254.jpg
St Peters Parish Church was constructed in 1845 when Walsden became a parish in its own right and no longer part of Todmorden Chapelry. The church was consecrated in 1848. This photo was taken before the devastating fire that took place on May 28th…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2