In the centre Nutclough Mill and above it the old Birchcliffe Baptist Chapel and Sunday School. Centre right Birchcliffe Road sweeps up and round. Part of the Hebden Bridge Local History Society Archive
On the hillside on the left the Old Birchcliffe Baptist Chapel and Sunday School. On the far side Birchcliffe Road climbing up with Cliffe Street centre right. Part of the Hebden Bridge Local History Society Archive
The old Birchcliffe Chapel can be seen with the graveyard visible before it was colonised by trees. Being built is the new Birchcliffe Chapel which was completed in 1898. Chapel Avenue is just a building site!