Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: Whirlaw

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/TAL00505.jpg
Later renamed Mons Mill. AN 69927631

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/TAL00261.jpg
Taken from above Centre Vale Park with Mons Mill on the left and Whirlaw just below the skyline. AN 70083581

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DMC00312.jpg
On the left is Todmorden Cricket Ground. On the right is tower of Christ Church, which opened in 1832. It continued as the parish church of Todmorden until 1992 when St. Mary’s was re-dedicated and the church closed. It remained unused until 2003…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2