Browse Items (109 total)

  • Tags: Railway Viaduct
Heading for Manchester the train is approaching Skew Bridge, the road towards the top of the picture leads to Dobroyd.
Robinwood Mill and Nott Wood viaduct.
The Town Hall opened in 1875 and the statue of John Fielden, seen here, was moved to Fielden Square in 1890.
Note the left hand bus is being used as an office.
Outside the Abraham Ormerod Centre, Burnley Road, Todmorden
To the right of the viaduct is the former Robinwood School, now an Activity Centre.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2