Browse Items (886 total)

  • Tags: Building
Junction of Hollins Rd, Cross Keys Inn in background
On site of Mons Mill, Hare and Hounds to left
Waggon & Horses to left. Opposite Frostholme Mill
A lot of trouble has been taken to decorate this shop, but what is the vent? Possibly the Coronation of Edward VII in 1902.
Can anybody identify?
Todmorden Union Workhous, later a mental hospital.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2