Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: Station Masters House
The station on the Halifax –Bradford line opened at the same time as the line in August 1850. The station was closed in 1965.
LYRS 6026 - 1967. Station frontage and approach road with cobbles covered by tarmac. the building on the right including the Station Master's house has been demolished.
LYRS 2803 - The run-down station entrance and approach road in British Railway days with the now demolished station master’s house to the right.
LYRS 8649 - General view of the station in the late 1960s looking across to the Manchester platform with the station master’s house behind the fence. The building on the eastbound platform has now gone as well as all canopy .
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2