Browse Items (148 total)

  • Tags: Drawing
Drawing by Dennis O'Neill of Bus No 2, which was first registered in 1913.

Despite this drawing being labelled 1910 the bus was not actually registered until 1913.
1898 Todmorden Christmas Card
The church closed in 1991 and this is an artist's impression of the conversion to apartments.
Heptonstall. King David refers to David Hartley the famous 'Coiner'.
From R A Priestley. AN 70083242
From R A Priestley

The 4th oldest Peace Monument in the world. AN 70083628
Slack Baptist Chapel, erected in 1808. Donated by Esther Dean
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2