Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: Public house

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/WAO00235.jpg
On the left is the church of St. John the Baptist in the Wilderness and far right the Hinchliffe Arms with the road up to Withens Clough Reservoir. Note the tennis court at the rear of the church.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/WAO00183.jpg
Halifax Corporation trams reached Mytholmroyd in 1901 and were withdrawn in 1936.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2