Browse Items (129 total)

  • Collection: Steven Brook collection

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/JSB00230.jpg
David Fletcher on the left.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/JSB00219.jpg
Beyond the cluster of cottages is the road to Old town and the old property to the right of that on the brow of the hill is Akroyd.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/JSB00216.jpg
Behind the Methodist Church can be seen Pecket Shed, one of the last fustian weaving mills, seems to crowd in on the Methodist Chapel.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/JSB00215.jpg
Pecket Shed, one of the last fustian weaving mills, seems to crowd in on the Methodist Chapel.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/JSB00212.jpg
The building on the right of the picture is the Hare and hounds and the large mill to the left is Acre Mill.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/JSB00209.jpg
Situated on Haworth Road, this small chapel was built by the Crimsworth Dean Society in 1865. The chapel closed in July 1996 and is now a private house.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/JSB00208.jpg
Can anyone identify?

Tags:

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/JSB00207.jpg
Can anyone identify?

Tags:

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/JSB00205.jpg
Bad weather is anticipated as in the fields to the left of the road to Old Town you can see a snow break. On the right hand side id Carr Head Farm with the toll house behind it. The tall building is the Co-op.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2